Hope you are doing good!
This is very urgent opening.
Please send your available matching candidates on: ja...@globalwebmaster.us
VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Glendale, California
Duration: 18 months Contract
Selection Process: Resume Review, Phone Interview, In-Person Interview
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join a multinational mass media and
entertainment conglomerate. QA Engineer is responsible for hands-on quality
assurance work against our applications. This involves reviewing functional
requirements for "testability;" writing test plans, test scripts and
technical documentation; executing functional, regression, and stress
testing; managing issues using our issue tracking system; and managing
release cycles with the Project Manager and developers. The QA Engineer
will also help implement/improve QA process and QA technology.
- Job Duties -- 100% Functional Testing, Analytics experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer
- 2+ years of Mobile Experience -- iOS and/or Android is a MUST
- Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years
- Must have iOS or Android App testing experience and analytics exp
- Must have experience using Mobile debugging tools -- Charles, Android
SDK, Logcat, etc.
- Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels --
Requirements gathering, test
methodology, execution, release.
- Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable reaching out
across teams as
needed for clarification, etc. (Candidate will need to represent QA in
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*
Global Webmaster Inc.
160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694
Direct: (312) 428-7795
Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*
GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.