Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
*Job Title: **VMWare Admin (9 years)*
*Location: *Atlanta, GA
*Duration: *12 Month(s)
****The person that needs to fit in this roll needs a deeper level of
understanding of VMware environments****
****Please send resumes with experience with IBM hardware (server and
storage), knowledge of Linux (no expertise), VMware and also who have done
some design work. ****
• Solid collaboration, excellent communications and analytical skills and
• Quick grasp of strategic and tactical requirements and the ability to
propose creative solutions.
• Able to prioritize workload and work independently.
• Familiarity with ITIL processes including capacity and change management.
• Windows Server Admin
• VMWare Admin
• Knowledge of Storage Area networking (IBM, EMC)
*Should have the below understanding:*
• Worked on Windows, VMWare.
• Understand hardware and storage- how it works.
• Capacity planning.
• Have people skills and think strategically.
Vasavi, Sr.Technical Recruiter
Work: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 371
E-mail: vas...@codeforce.com <vasavi.staff...@gmail.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.