Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
*Position : AIX System Admin *
*Location : Lake Success, NY *
*Duration : 6+ Months (Can go Long Term) Interview : Phone then Face to
· Experience installing configuring, administering,
troubleshooting, patching and updating of Microsoft Windows Servers
· Experience installing configuring, administering, troubleshooting
and tuning of IBM AIX 5.1 to 7.1
· Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, SCCM
· Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server/desktop
· Maintains and monitors SPAM detection devices
· Maintains and monitors corporate Anti-Virus server and clients
· Maintains and monitors Windows updates via SUS
· Research and provide hardware/software quotes via documented
· Provides support for configuration of e-mail on mobile devices
· Maintains and supports directory level file structure and
permissions for file servers, websites and ftp servers.
· Performs system backups and recovery.
· 5+ years of experience required.
· Candidates with experience in the health care industry and
Electronic Medical Records are highly desired.
· Strong internetworking (LAN) experience .
· Microsoft Exchange administration/design highly desired.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Position requires familiarity with standard concepts, practices,
and procedures within IT field.
· Strong communications skills are required.
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X111
Email: n...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <neha.sa...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.