*It’s a BACK-FILL Position.*
*Job Title:* Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* Long Term
*Rate:* $65/hour on C2C
*VISA:* H1B / GC / USC
8-10+ years with A&A, POA&Ms, NIST, FISMA, RMF, etc. This is a 100%
documentation position, *NOT a technical role*
*Knowledge, Skills, and Experience*
· Experience in conducting interviews with key client stakeholders
to evaluate the current state of Information systems according to
information security practices
· Experience in evaluating management, operational and technical
security controls and documentation in accordance with NIST
· Reviewing security policy and procedural documentation
· Reviewing system configuration data to identify security
· Developing recommendations for security issues and
vulnerabilities identified during assessments
· Communicating results to clients ranging from technical staff to
· Provide ongoing subject matter expert support for clients
· Assist system owners for all assessment & authorization activities
· Assist system owner for all continuous monitoring (configuration
management change control) activities
· Assist system owners with all security documents required to
complete NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
· Update security documentation throughout NIST RMF
· Create plans of action and milestones (POA&M) and manage
· Create and document POA&M reports and corrective action plans
· Documentation of security needs and requirements
· Perform vulnerability assessment and risk assessment that will
combine knowledge of business objectives, information flow, safeguard
requirements, network architecture, and operational policies and procedures
· Provide recommendations regarding network security and security
· Development and maintenance of documentation, reports, project
plans, and other materials
· Review documents and provide recommendations to the AO.
· Ability to use collaborative communication skills and establish
productive working relationships.
· Awareness of the diagnostic and mitigation aspects of Information
Security Continuous Monitoring.
· Assists in documenting and managing artifacts in online
SharePoint and CSAM security repositories, so SharePoint and CSAM
experience is a must.
· Responsible for insuring the systems are following all processes
and procedures through continuous monitoring.
· Experience with NIST 800-53 Rev. 3 or 4.
· Overall 7+ years’ experience.
*Educational Requirements - Preferred*
· Bachelor degree in computer science, or related area
· Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification or
Certified Information Systems Auditor certification
· Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) certification
*Thanks and Regards,*
Sr. IT Recruiter
Technocraft Solutions LLC
3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F
*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>
*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*: *ishant.technocraft*
Technocraft Solutions |www.technocraftsol.com |www.xdimensiontech.com
*Partner with XDimension Technology*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.