Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *SharePoint Developer *with one of our clients in
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: **SharePoint Developer*
*Location: **Washington, DC*
*Terms: 12 Months*
The candidate should have very good understanding of .Net, Xamaril,
SharePoint 2013 Platform and Architecture.;The candidate should have very
good understanding of .Net, Xamaril, SharePoint 2013 Platform and
Architecture.;The candidate should have a hands-on experience on
developing, configuring and customizing SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted,
and Provider hosted), Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and
development.;The developer must have skills to Develop, code, install,
test, debug, and document Web applications using current .NET and
SharePoint development strategies (ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC, and Web
API);• Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog,
Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center;Previous experience with
Internet Information Server configurations, Domain Controller and Active
Directory setup;• Previous experience on web security including single sign
on and password management tools and standards;Experience in other portal
and content management product and tools;Ability to develop software based
on the description of business logic.;• Ability to work and produce
required results without close supervision.;
Terms of Reference
SharePoint Level III
• 7+ years of experience in designing and developing SharePoint 2013 portal
using App Model, Responsive Web Design, Multi-channel, Yammer, O365 and
mobile development using Xamarin
• Develop and configure intranet and internet facing applications based on
SharePoint 2013 platform and Xamarin.
• Develop SharePoint 2013 Apps (both SharePoint-hosted, and
• Involve in tasks such as install, configure, deploy, test and support of
SharePoint / .NET applications.
• Extensive experience in development using HTML, jQuery, XML, XSL.
• Experience in development of Apps using Xamarin.
• Create master pages and page layouts, custom web parts, custom lists,
custom content types, etc. as part of pilot site development and migration
• Develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and
create Business Process Management solutions with workflows.
• Meet software compliance standards including version control, developing
and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and
contribute to best practices for SharePoint Development, Governance and
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Computer science bachelor is preferred but not required.
• Role Specific Experience: At least 6 years of experience in the field of
Information Technology Security with proven involvement in operations
requiring for stringent uptime service levels
• SharePoint certifications are preferred but not required.
*DEVENDRA**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*Ph: **571-645-5920** | Fx:866.838.0907 |*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.