*Face to Face Interview today or Monday for PHP Developer in NY for  6+

*:: NY-New York/Nyc Duration::: 6+ months **Job Description::*
-We have a requirement of a "core PHP lamp" developer for creating
applications for Devops, and we will train him on AWS exp., if he does not
have AWS exp. this person could be a core PHP developer on Linux and may
have exp on Drupal/Wordpress with about 5 -10 years experience.

*Upendra Nath*

*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
      ----Consulting redefined

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
YahooID: *upendra.recruiter*
GTalk ID: *upendra.ramy*
*In My Absence, Please Contact Adil Zaman| Phone: 408-317-9256|Ext:
355|E-mail:** - *a...@ramyinfotech.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.