Please do respond to *anu...@tresourceinc.com*
*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Fremont, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Month*
• *5-7 years of Knowledge Management Domain Experience*
Gather and document complex functional requirements clearly and concisely
• Conducts interviews, ask relevant questions with various
functional and technical SMEs
• *Prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD) and
Business Process Analysis diagrams*
• Ensure timely signoff from all stakeholders.
• Identify gaps in requirements, processes and solutions
early on in the project
• Acts as a business advocate and liaison between the
technical and functional teams throughout the project, ensuring that
business requests are effectively captured, evaluated, tracked and
• Quickly understands the business requirements, issues
and challenges of client organization
• Excellent documentation skills (Use Cases/User Stories)
Works closely with development team and explain the requirements to both
dev and qa teams
• Good To Have: Liferay, Alfresco knowledge, and knows
the possibilities and limitations of the technical solution
Thanks & Regards
* Anurag Pathak*
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Direct : 408-502-9914
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9809
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.