Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
*Job Title: **SYSTEMS ENGINEER ADMIN - must have: **Rational Build Forge
and Clear Case.*
*Location: *Irving, TX
*Duration: *12 months
**We need the rate conformation in daily rate for this role**
*IBM Rational Suite Administrator in Linux*
• Administration SME with *IBM Rational Suite on a Linux environment; *
• Experience installing, Configuring and Upgrading Rational Build Forge and
Rational Clear Case across an entire enterprise (NOT just a team / small
• Experience administering the environment over time.
• Experience configuring security for *Rational Build Forge and Clear Case.*
• Experience working on capacity planning and performance tuning of Build
and Configuration Management platforms.
• Experience with Production trouble-shooting and analysis of Thread Dumps,
heap dumps, logs and core files.
• Experience using Java Profilers.
• Experience using IBM Ration Suite in a Linux environment, automating
routing and common tasks through shell scripting.
• Excellent working knowledge in Linux is required.
• Experience integrating and deploying Java-based web applications in a
• Experience with Shell and/or Perl scripting
• Experience working with internal Customers and vendors to deliver the
• Working knowledge of Dev Ops principles.
• Advanced Java tuning and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in a N-tier JAVA application
environment on Linux.
• Willingness to mentor.
• Strong analytical, technical documentation and excellent business
communication skills are required.
Beneficial Skills (Not required but beneficial)
• Experience working with the Atlasian suite as an administrator including
installation, configuration and upgrade of Jira, Crowd, Confluence, Fisheye.
• Experience working with Jenkins as an administrator.
• Experience working with Nexus and Maven as an administrator.
• Experience establishing a baseline to support audit and regulatory
• Practical experience implementing and supporting Dev Ops principles.
*Vasavi, Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*Work: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 371*
*E-mail: vas...@codeforce.com <vas...@codeforce.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.