Hope you are doing great, please share good profiles on this.
*Job Title:* Senior Computer Forensic Analyst
*Duration:* 1+ years
*Location:*Bellevue, WA, US
Senior Computer Forensic Analyst
Our client is seeking Cyber Security Professionals to join their team of
diverse individuals performing deep computer forensic analysis in support
of protecting the cyber infrastructure. Services include network and
host-based computer forensics, security research, enterprise technology
assessment, security assessment, policy and standards development, program
mentorship and cyber security awareness. The position is located in
This position requires competency in computer forensics, electronic
discovery and information security. The primary purpose of this position is
to conduct computer forensic investigations, data recovery and electronic
discovery. The candidate will be expected to have a solid foundation of
technical experience and expertise and possess strong written and verbal
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Demonstrated skills in performing pre-incident preparation, triage and
post-incident computer forensics without destruction of critical data.
- Conducting digital forensic investigations across numerous devices to
include but not limited to stand-alone computers, laptops, handheld devices
- Conducting enterprise computer security investigations and analysis
including but not limited to internal and external intellectual property
theft, computer abuse and attacks/intrusions.
- Following through on investigations and analysis until all possible leads
have been exhausted.
- Real-world knowledge of computer forensics with the ability to provide
accurate evidence of computer crimes to law-enforcement agencies while
using only approved techniques for collecting and preserving evidence.
- The ability to communicate findings orally, in writing and to communicate
cohesively with all members of the CIRT/team/organization/corporation.
- Providing detailed reports and recommendations based on investigative
- Research and process development.
- The ability to analyze digital data and think outside the box as a
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge,
skills and abilities listed below:
- Undergraduate degree and five (5) years of experience as a forensic
examiner; or equivalent combination of education and experience
substituting 1 year of additional experience equivalent to 1 year of
- 5+ years experience with Network Administration-Security
- 5+ years experience with Personal Computer and Desktop Operating Systems
- 4+ years experience as Computer Forensics Examiner
- Certifications: one of the 4 below required:
- Computer Forensic Certified Examiner - CFCE
- Digital Forensics Certified Practitioner - DFCP
- Certified Computer Examiner – CCE
- EnCase Certified Examiner - EnCE
- Demonstrative knowledge in information technologies to include computer
hardware and software, operating systems and networks
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Solid decision-making skills.
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Self-discipline and focus.
- Innovative problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
Years Required 5
Computer Forensics Examiner
Minimum Years Required 4
Personal Computer and Desktop Operating Systems
support Minimum Years Required 5
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing*
Phone: +(904) 425-1270 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: yash.si...@nlbservices.com <shr...@nlbservices.com> | WEB:
*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.