Please share the suitable resource for this Position.
Please share the Visa Copy and Photo ID Proof of your consultants. at
*Role: PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional Consultant*
*Location: Hazelwood, MO*
*Duration: 9 Months*
*Functional Skillset:* Good understanding of PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 General
Ledger (GL) module especially GL Consolidations. Exposure to AM, AR
modules. EPM consolidation knowledge is an added advantage.
· Strong programming skills in People Tools, App Engines (AE) and
Component Interfaces (CI).
Should able to come up with technical solution and detailed technical
design and write the required programs using AE/CI/People Tools.
Hands on experience in development of code using People Tools, AE and CI in
Experience and Qualification: Graduate degree with more than five years of
total experience as technical developer or functional consultant.
At least 3 years of relevant technical experience in PeopleSoft.
Work experience and functional proficiency in at least General Ledger
Must have worked on latest PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1/9.2 products.
1) Work with customer and project team in coming up with technical solution
and detailed technical designs.
2) Technical development (coding) of PeopleSoft customizations and
3) Able to understand PeopleSoft Functionality and ability to come up with
functional solution, configure systems and come up with functional design.
4) Ability to work with offshore team to coordinate some of the work.
5) Ability to perform testing in PeopleSoft using test scripts and
automated testing using PeopleSoft Test Framework ( PTF)
Thanks & Regards!
*Desk : **609-853-0818 **Ext. 2130*
*Email : manish.gu...@nityo.com <manish.gu...@nityo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.