Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> or kira...@itscient.com
*Position: Technical ArchitectLocation: Houston, TXDuration: 6+ Months*
This role will serve as the Technical Architect for the continued
development of the Midstream Integrity Management Program (IMP). The
Midstream Integrity Management Program is a multi-year effort to improve
our Midstream asset base by reducing the likelihood and severity of
hazardous events. The Technical Architect role will assist in the
development and execution of the roadmap for this program and is
responsible for the integrated technical design of the IMP’s suite of
applications including developing the program architectural framework. The
Technical Architect will also provide functional guidance to the project
technical team and will be accountable to IT to ensure that the solutions
are aligned with the Client's enterprise architecture and properly
transitioned to the production environment and operational support.
This role will also have responsibility to collaborate with the Product
Owner to ensure that the business requirements are met with the technical
solutions. In addition, this role will collaborate with other
Transportation Technical Architects to facilitate common approaches and
optimize architectural synergies and standardization across projects.
Since the business resources that this role supports are in Houston, TX,
and the IT resources that this role will be working closely are based out
of both Bartlesville, OK and Houston, TX, this role can be based out of
either Bartlesville or Houston.
*Responsibilities may include:*
- Understand key business requirements and make architecture and other
key IT decisions to address them appropriately.
- Develop and maintain the program architectural roadmap, which will
meet Midstream’s goals and IT standards.
- Ensure quality and Change Management standards are met.
- Ensures all business and IT security standards are understood and
followed by the teams.
- Ensure deliverables meet or exceed audit requirements.
- Identify key technical risks, identify mitigations and bring forward
to Product Owner.
- Contribute, as part of the team, to completing projects on budget and
- Mentor developers and other technical team members.
- Understand implementation of Agile Scrum and collaborate with the
Product Owner and the development teams to maximize velocity while
delivering high quality software.
- 10+ years of experience in development organizations, with at least 3
years as an architect.
- Experience in architecting integrated custom systems
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle database platforms and .Net web-based
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to
scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms.
- Pipeline and Terminals applications experience
- Energy industry experience
- Experience in coupling databases (data from different sources) and
technical aspects of data management
- Understanding of “big data” and analytics.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.