*Let me know if you have any consultant available for the below job
Position we have, Thanks!*
*Please send the suitable profile to bab...@datagrp.com
<bab...@datagrp.com> you can also reach me on 732-853-0342*
*Position: Teradata Developer*
*Location: Oklahoma City , OK *
*Duration: 4+months *
Work with Architect and business team to understand requirements and
translate them to technical specifications
Perform data analysis and design pertinent to the requirements
Perform Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation, Support
Perform Unit and Integration Testing Activities
Develop and maintain project documentation including technical
specification, unit test plans, user documentations and training materials
Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and developing data warehousing
Minimum 3 years of programming experience working on Teradata RDBMS and on
Teradata Utilities like BTEQ, FASTLOAD, etc.
Should have experience in working Data warehouse project.
Experience in any ETL tool will be an added advantage.
Extensive experience in data modeling
Should be very Analytical with ability to understand and interpret the
Should have good SQL and PLSQL knowledge.
*Position: Performance Tester*
*Location: Portland, OR*
*Duration: Long Term*
· At least 7-8 years of experience, working in load
runner/performance center. Need to have hands on experience with
performance center at least for 2 years.
· Excellent at load runner/performance center scripting, debugging
· Excellent analysis skills are required. Has to have great ability
to find the performance bottlenecks and provide detailed report to help
application team fine tune their code. Need to have eye for the details.
· Need to dig into issues, proactively and report it out. Must
possess the attitude of "going beyond the expected".
· Should not stop with what is being asked to do, but need to
constantly provide suggestions and feedback to take the performance testing
at Con-way to the next level.
· Excellent communication skills. Need to be proactive in
Years of experience – 5-7 years
· Hands on experience in Test Automation development using VBScript
, Java & Java Script.
· Working knowledge of automation testing tools like *HP UFT
(MUST), CA DevTest(Lisa), SOAP UI minimum 5 years*.
· Should be able to Develop, execute and maintain automation test
scripts, utilities using different Tools
· Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an
automated component testing
· Develop best practices, frameworks for automation
· Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral
and written formats.
· Good experience in automation Estimation
· Strong Knowledge on various databases.
· The ability to participate effectively in estimation, planning,
cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis is desired.
· Provide guidance, training and mentoring to project teams and
test engineers for the implementation of testing automation processes and
best practices as needed
· Should have onsite experience of handling customers
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.