*  Please contact at -p.kaus...@vui-inc.us
<kaus...@vui-inc.us>*

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I came across your profile and wanted to reach out to you about a “*JBoss
Fuse Integration Architect*” position with our direct client in *Hartford,
CT*

I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your
convenience to provide further detail on this role. If you are interested,
please forward your most current resume in Word format along with contact
details and billing/salary expectations.  If you are not actively looking
or if this job is not the right fit, please feel free to pass along my
contact information to anyone you know who might meet the requirements.

*Title - *

*JBoss Fuse Integration Architect Location- Hartford, CT Duration – Full
Time *

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

·        JBoss Fuse, ESB, Apache Camel, SOA, Web services, J2EE, REST

*Experience Required*

·        Experience in architecting and designing SOA solutions for large
programs
·        Experience in  JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, J2EE, XML, JSON, XSLT,
REST
·        Experience in designing the integration solutions using ESB and
canonical models
·        Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

·        Performs technical design and documents technical specifications.
·        Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
·        Analyzes emerging technologies, influences technology decisions
and direction of project solutions
·        Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope
and risk
·        Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture
of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional
requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business
benefit)
·        Participates in the development of additional consulting
opportunities within the customer base

I would appreciate if you could send me the following details,

*JBoss Fuse Integration Architect*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work authorization:

Availability to start :

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Best Time to Call :

Salary Expectation :

Current Salary:

Thanks and Regards

Prabhat | Kaushik

Technical Recruiter

Ventures Unlimited Inc.

Work: 856-842-1988 Extn: 212

Fax: 888-534-5731
Email: *p.kaus...@vui-inc.us <p.kaus...@vui-inc.us>*

Address: 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center,

Suite 200, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

<http://vui-inc.com/vui/blog/wp-login.php>

    www.vui-inc.com