*Role : **Big Data architect*
*Location : Houston TX*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
JD For Big Data Architect
• Technical Coordination of work with the team
• Client interaction and Coordination
• Software Architecture and Design Skills
• Understanding of ETL and ELT processes
• Understanding of Information Management
• Understanding and Experience with Database technologies
• Hands on programming skills will be a big plus
• Exposure/experience with Big Data Technologies - Hadoop, HBase, Hive,
Oozie, Kafka, NoSQL
• Databases, SQL, Java, Scala, Spark, Machine Learning algorithms - will be
a big plus
• E&P domain knowledge will be a big plus
SAP AND IT CONSULTING SERVICES
4606 FM 1960 Rd W, Suite 400 Houston, Texas-77069
T: 281 954 5503 | (855) 647-8754 EXT 702
Email: saur...@e-infionics.com <raj...@e-infionics.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.