Hello Folks,
Hope you’re doing well.
Our client is need of PHP Web Developer for a contract Project in San Jose,
Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

Position: PHP Web Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 3+ month’s contract

*Must attend in-person interview*

Tech Environment
We just moved from a Linux server to a Windows server.
So, our PHP forms do not work and we need to create new forms using

The coder needs to know HTML and ASP and be familiar with Windows servers.
Looks like it could be anywhere from mid level

Best Regards,
Pruthvi Raju
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035
Phone:- 408-648-0957
Email:- prut...@idctechnologies.com
Website:- www.idctechnologies.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.