*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position: Network Voice consultant*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Customer: HCL America/ WARNER MUSIC GROUP*
*Need Local only*
· Platform specific expertise (Cisco)
· Deployment and management of Cisco Call Manager & IP
· Installation, Management and Monitoring of call manager
· Configuring class of service and Call admission control
· Configuring call manger features and services & call
signaling protocols on Voice Gateway, MGCP and SCCP
· Configuration of Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers, and SRST
· Configuration and Instillation of Voice Interfaces like
E1 & T1 Lines (CAS and PRI ) Skills
· Installation of Bulk Administration Tool for IP Phones
and IP Communicators
· Configuration of Software Conference Bridge Resources
· Hands on experience on CISCO gateways such as 2800,
· Have configured Voice Interfaces like FXS, FXO, E&M,
ISDN T1/E1 PRI, T1/E1 CAS
· Configuration of Phone Button Template, Soft key Template
· Configuration of User Features such as Speed dial, Call
forwarding & XML Service on IP Phones for accessing Internet
*Basic Network-Data Experience:*
• Setup, Configure, and Support internal and/or external
Networks and maintain Network Configurations
• Analyze and Test Networks systems
• Perform Network Hardware reconfigurations
• Provide technical support to Service Desk or customer
operations, if requested
• Assist with Network studies, traffic analyses and the
preparation of forecasts
• Detailed TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
• Problem-solving skills: Ability to identify critical IT
issues and propose viable solutions.
• Interpersonal skills: Ability to interact with customers
and colleagues in a courteous and friendly manner and to work in a
multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Results-orientation: Ability to set clearly defined
objectives, plan activities in a timely way and monitor performance against
deadlines and milestones.
• Should be able to manage mid-level technical projects.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
Management, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• More than 7 years of experience with Certification such
as CCNA , CCNP (V) and others desired.
• Experience working in large network environments (1000+
Users) with Cisco CUCM.
• Advanced understanding of common network protocols &
• Experience with network monitoring tools (e.g., Solar
Winds, WhatsUP Gold, Cisco Works)
• Understanding of ITIL processes
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting
*Hangout :: Abhishek.vsg*
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com
*For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.