*Hi all *
*Job Title : Application Developer*
*Location: Columbus, GA*
*Citizenship Status**: H1-B/US/GC *
*Scope*: This project will be a revision or enhancement to their existing
Group Accident platform. This contractor will make changes to the "issue
file" that provides data extracted from the Genelco system for use by the
1. Familiar with the iSeries Operating Platform – iSeries Commands, FTP,
Compiling and Debugging Programs.
2. At least 3 years COBOL Programming Experience (ILE & OPM versions)
3. At least 3 years CLP/CL Programming
4. Working Knowledge of the Genelco System – Benefit Setup & Administration.
5. Familiar with iSeries Query Facility.
6. Exhibit Good Interpersonal Relationship.
7. Is at ease with working with Legacy Applications.
8. Is at ease with working with tight time frames and deadlines.
*Education & Experience *
• Bachelors degree in programming/systems or computer science
training, certification, and at least two or more years of programming
experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Microsoft MCSD (Certified Solutions Developer) (preferred only for
• Requires experience and understanding of a multiple programming languages
and applicable applications.
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.