Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
*Job Title: **Oracle Fusion - Functional BN/Absense Management Lead*
*Location: *LosAngeles, CA
*Duration: *2 Month(s) with possible extension
Role: Applications Consultant 2 - Oracle Fusion - Functional BN/Absense Mgt
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
• Functional Leads will provide expertise and work collaboratively with the
business partners and technical leads in support of the Fusion HCM
• Functional Leads report directly to the Project Managers.
• Functional team members will take the lead in managing users through
design discussions and support OCM and training related to this area.
*Other responsibilities include:*
• Knowledgeable and experiences in Fusion Benefits Admin, Absence
Management, Benefits Integrations, Reporting, Fast Formulas, Key Flex
Fields (R7 +)
• Ability to configure all applicable requirements in support of the
• Work collaboratively with all cross functional leads to ensure all
deliverables are ready and presented on time
• Assist with the prioritization of work.
• Lead and/or participate in project requirements analysis, functional
design, reports development, and UAT testing.
• Completes all agreed deliverables on the SOW, keeps PM up to date on
status of deliverables, risks, issues and change requests
Vasavi, Sr.Technical Recruiter
Work: (770) 410-7770 Ext: 371
E-mail: vas...@codeforce.com <vasavi.staff...@gmail.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.