I work in the recruitment team here at Pyramid Consulting, currently
seeking to fill a position, so I am wondering if could help me to fill this
position for my client. Feel Free to call me on 770 255-7665

*Need H-1B copy at the time of submission(only H-1B on C2C)*

*Title:                   *Mainframe Lead

*Location:           *Hartford, CT, United States

*Duration:          *Long Term Contract

*Responsibilities include:*

Need strong Mainframe techno Lead role to manage Clients and cross
technology issues.

Works well with offshore team, Collaborates well.

Client interview will be required to finalize the resource.

*Regards*

*Pawan Kumar *

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *