*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for *Automation Test Architect* for
our client in *Alpharetta, GA*
*Position: Test Automation/ Test Architect*
*Location: Alpharetta, GA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Does not have to be local- can relocate*
*Mode of interview: Telephonic/Skype*
- This person will be the sole individual responsible for building the
entire framework. They must have proven experience designing and
implementing testing automation framework and methodology to support agile
- unit, integration, black box, service, UI testing - understanding of
- applied knowledge of TDD and BDD - cucumber, gherkin etc
- strong knowledge and understanding of continuos delivery pipelines and
tools to support it (e.g. Jenkins)
- continuous delivery pipeline integration approaches for testing
- infrastructure and application testing as well as integration into
- ‘live’ system testing techniques - Simian army suite
- application and infrastructure virtualization techniques for the
purpose to testing automation
- Knowledge of containers, virtualization and ability to help design and
implement computing grids used in testing - Selenium etc.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.