Hope you are doing well.
We have job opening for *Mobile Architect at SFO, CA .* below find the job
description and share your available consultant profile.
*Position: Mobile Architect*
*Location: SFO, CA*
*Hiring mode: Contract*
· 4+ years of Online application development in eCommerce and
financial domain is required
· 4+ years of developing mobile NATIVE and web applications across
devices - iPhone, iPad, Android, windows platforms
· Experience in developing HYBRID apps using cross cross platform
technologies such as Phone Gap, handle bars, JS frameworks (Angular etc)
· Experience integration with enterprise applications and
infrastructures using XML/XSLT/XPath and Web Services (REST), JSON protocols
frameworks like jQuery mobile, Angular, Backbone.js, bootstrap etc
· Experience using databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, SQLlite,
· Working knowledge of mobile security considerations
· Experience in UX design for mobile devices
· Knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and
Enterprise Application Stores
· Knowledge of automated testing /Unit Testing for Mobile
Applications Up to date knowledge of mobile application standards,
guidelines, industry trends
· Experience in identifying the opportunities to leverage and
expand the current mobile application framework and applications portfolio
*Thanks & Regards…*
*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*
*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*
*Email: firstname.lastname@example.org <http://aitrg.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.