*Mail Me At - **p.kaus...@vui-inc.us

Hope you are doing great.

I wanted to reach out to you about a “*Gentran Developer*” position with
our direct client in *Woodland Hills, CA*

I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your
convenience to provide further detail on this role. If you are interested,
please forward your most current resume in Word format along with contact
details and billing/salary expectations.  If you are not actively looking
or if this job is not the right fit, please feel free to pass along my
contact information to anyone you know who might meet the requirements.

*Title - *

*Gentran Developer Location- Woodland Hills, CA Duration – Full Time *

*Technical/Functional Skills*

5+ yrs. of experience on B2B Integration with 2-3 yrs. on Gentran
Integration Suite (GIS) or Sterling Integrator (SI).

In depth knowledge in business process development, GPM, BPML, trading
partner configuration, map development and EDI standards.

Participate on 24x7 support on-call rotation.

Experience in XML, xpath and XSLT

Experience in GIS/SI patch installation and administration

Should be able to define & implement integration solutions

Experience in all B2B protocols and web services

Excellent communication skills

Experience in req: gathering and outlining multiple solutions

Experience on working with Databases

Understanding of Auto and Home insurance a plus

*Experience Required*

5+ yrs on B2B Integration with 2-3 yrs. on Gentran Integration Suite (GIS)
or Sterling Integrator (SI).

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Development / enhancement of Gentran components in SOA applications.

I would appreciate if you could send me the following details,

*Gentran Developer*

Full Name:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work authorization:

Availability to start :

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Best Time to Call :

Salary Expectation :

Current Salary:

Thanks and Regards

Prabhat | Kaushik

Technical Recruiter

Ventures Unlimited Inc.

Work: 856-842-1988 Extn: 212

Fax: 888-534-5731
Email: *p.kaus...@vui-inc.us <p.kaus...@vui-inc.us>*

Address: 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center,

Suite 200, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.