Trust this e-mail finds you in good cheer!!

 I take this opportunity to introduce our company, Technology Resource
Group, Inc. We are Santa Clara, CA based consulting Organization working
across North America and Canada. We are a leading IT project management and
staffing organization. We are always on the lookout for excellent talent
for our esteemed clients who are world leaders in IT Services, Project
Management and System Integration.

For more details: Please visit our website: http://www.tresourceinc.com/

 I have seen your profile on job board for one of our client need and would
like to take an opportunity to share requirement with you.

For you reference, please find Job Description as under

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position:  **UX Designer*

*Location:  Jacksonville, Florida*

*Duration: 1 year Contract*

*Job Description:*

Build Digital Wound Care Platform for one of the largest wound care
services provider. Develop and implement Clinical Decision support system
and eliminate manual process for data capture. Integrate with the systems
in hspitals and labs.

UI design, mockups, information architecture, requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Phone no: 408-709-1760 <+14087091760> EXT: 9837

Emailid:-  kumar.a...@tresourceinc.com

1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.