We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Validation Analyst*
*Location: Peapack, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months+*
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS Good understanding of
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Validation life cycle
Experience in formulation of as validation master plan, User Requirement
Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Business
Requirement Document (BRD) and Validation Protocals( IQ,PQ & OQ).
Roles & Responsibilities
• Liaison between the technical team and the Users/stakeholders and
ensuring effective business use of enterprise systems through requirements
gathering, detailed process analysis, validation, system monitoring,
troubleshooting, advanced training and project support.
• Creating Validation Plan
• Independently provide guidance and be responsible for validation of small
• Responsible for pre-review and post execution review of all the
• Review of traceability metrics
• Create Validation summary report
• Ensure library management of all validation deliverables
• Responsible for updating current state compliance of IT portfolio.
• Responsible for follow-up of the review and approval cycle with Quality,
Business and IT Team.
• Experience in HPQC, Trackwise
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.