Hope you all are doing great. we have an immediate requirement for Sitecore
Consultant kindly share the resumes on my email ID
im...@techleapsystems.com or else you can reach me at 4697133530
we have an urgent requirement for *Sitecore consultant*
Please forward your update resume as per the requirement with the below
kindly fill the details given below.
Full Name as per passport :
Date of Birth:
Willing to relocate:
Currently on Assignment?
Summary of Qualifications:
last four digit SSN number
job location: Dallas,Tx
job duration : 1 plus yrs
- Create technical specifications based on functional specifications.
- Write code to meet technical specifications.
- Test code and make appropriate modifications.
- Complete appropriate documentation in compliance with all procedures
- Recommend improvements/modifications to designs.
- Advise Business Analysts and non-technical people on issues as
- Report progress to managers, project leads, customers and other
required parties as appropriate.
- Contributes to and manages small to medium projects.
- Provides guidance and direction to lower-level developers.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of the concepts, principles,
practices and processes of software development. Significant expertise
needed to complete complex assignments. Ability to visualize, articulate,
and solve complex problems and concepts.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require ingenuity and originality.
- Solves complex problems often taking a new perspective using existing
- Works under general direction with latitude to proceed on some actions
- Web Development Experience in .Net (C#), MVC, SQL, HTML, CSS,
- Experience using Visual Studio 2010+
- Experience with some of the following would be a plus: Biztalk,
SharePoint, WCF, Angular, Knockout, Ember.
- Mobile development experience (Native and Web) would be a plus.
- Applied knowledge of object oriented programming techniques, methods
- Applied knowledge of data access and update techniques, methods and
- Applied knowledge of multi-tier internet application architectures
using Microsoft technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new, emerging application
development and integration technologies and techniques.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and
- Ability to create and maintain positive, productive working
relationships with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to meet project-related commitments on time and with the
highest standards of quality.
Thanks & Regards,
Las Colinas Business Park ,
4324 N Beltline Rd,
S# C-110,Irving, TX 75038
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.