*Kindly share profile at kapi...@idctechnologies.com
Hope you are doing well,
Let me know how much you feel comfortable on the requirement below….
*Role: **QA – Analyst *
*Location: Whippany , NJ*
*Need Local USC/GC candidates only.*
* Responsible for testing multiple applications within Post Trade
Technology - US securities team
* Responsible for migration testing which involves coordinated testing
with multiple groups across Barclays.
* Will need to coordinate with Dev managers/Application owners along with
the dev and test Offshore and Onsite teams.
* Responsible for creating test scripts, executing test scripts,
reporting daily/weekly status, reporting issues and following up for defect
* Must have*
* T-SQL - SQL server
* Unix Shell scripting
* Experience working in Unix/Linux environment
* *Autosys JILS* - load and update
* Debugging skills in SQL and Unix environment
* Reduce manual tasks via automation / adhoc scripts
* Working experience in Core Java
* Working experience in Perl
* Working experience in Oracle
* Finance concepts
* Working experience in Agile development
Sr. Executive – Recruitment
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4028
Fax: 408 608 6088
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.