*Please Contact Me at -**p.kaus...@vui-inc.us

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I came across your profile and wanted to reach out to you about a “*BI
Consultant*” position with our direct client in *San Antonio, Texas*

I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your
convenience to provide further detail on this role. If you are interested,
please forward your most current resume in Word format along with contact
details and billing/salary expectations.  If you are not actively looking
or if this job is not the right fit, please feel free to pass along my
contact information to anyone you know who might meet the requirements.

*Title – *

*BI Consultant Location- San Antonio, Texas Duration – Full Time*

*Technical/Functional Skills *

At least 6-8 years of work experience in Business Intelligence (analytics,
enterprise reporting, BI solutions).
Proven skills in business process analysis and data analysis.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Expertise in SQL Queries.
Expertise in IBM Cognos.
Expertise in Tableau.
Expertise in Microsoft Excel.
Experience in Data Analytics projects is a must.

*Experience Required *

6 – 8 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities *

1. Lead and perform complex analysis in an evolving data environment.
2. Work closely with the business users and understands their work.
3. Determine the parameters & metrics needed to come up with KPIs (Key
Performance Indicators)
4. Automate & setup a process for collection of key parameters/metrics.
5. Create interactive dashboards to depict the KPIs.

I would appreciate if you could send me the following details,

        Full Name:
        Contact Nos:
        Best Time to Call:
        Current Location:
        Open to relocate:
        Availability:
        Work Permit:
        Salary Expectation:
        Current Salary:
         Email:

Thanks and Regards

Prabhat | Kaushik

Technical Recruiter

Ventures Unlimited Inc.

Work: 856-842-1988 Ext: 212

Fax: 888-534-5731
Email: p.kaus...@vui-inc.us

Address: 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center,

Suite 200, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054

<http://vui-inc.com/vui/blog/wp-login.php>

    www.vui-inc.com