Greetings  Partners,

Hope you are doing well.

One of our direct client is urgently looking for a *Software Engineer*,
below is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at

*Role          : Software Engineer*

*Job            : Contract*

*Location : Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Role Overview *

·         Software Engineer with strong background in developing Microsoft
windows application.

·         Candidate with strong Microsoft Windows database experience and
experience in porting applications from Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 7
is preferred.

·         Candidate should be initiative and take charge of his work
instead of hand holding.

·         Software Engineer Educational Requirements:

                                I.            BS/BA degree or equivalent on
the job experience Special Skills Needed

·         Programming with C++, Managed C++, MFC (Microsoft Foundation
Class), SQL Server, .NET 1.1, Windows Imbedded XP/7.

·         Minimum of 7 years of work related experience is required.

Must Have:

C++. .Net

Avijeet Pandey

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*