Hi,

Greetings of the day,

Below are my  W2 candidates available for new projects for contract basis
please take a look on it and let me know your interest.

Please add me in your distribution list and send me your open contract
requirements to *rvg-...@reliantvision.com <rvg-...@reliantvision.com>* and
you can reach me at my direct number *732-374-4362*

*Consultant Name *

*Technology*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*  Experience*

      Nirvitharaka

Sr.Net developer

Montgomery, AL

Open

7+Years

          Kumar

Sr.Net developer

Iselin, NJ

Open

8+Years

          Srineeth

Java/UI Developer

Iselin, NJ

Open

7+Years

      Sruthi Kesha

Oracle DBA

La Palma, CA

Open

7 Years

Looking forward to work with youJ

*[EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME]*

*Thanks for your time and support,*

*Best Regards, *

*Mantri Nagaraj*

*Executive Bench Sales*

*Reliant Vision Group* || 100 Wood Ave S, Suite 120, Iselin, NJ – 08830

*Email:* *rvg-...@reliantvision.com <rvg-...@reliantvision.com>* ||
Tel: *732-374-4362
|| **732-734-5016* <732-734-5016>* x 313*

*Fax:* 732-667-5589 || *URL:* www.reliantvision.com

*Gtalk:* usrecruiter.naga...@gmail.com !!

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/bhanu.charan.963> • LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhanucharan/> • Twitter
<https://twitter.com/@bhanucharan531>

 Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
attachments thereto ('e-mail') is intended for the use of only the
individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and
protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank
you.