One of our direct client is urgently looking for a *Hadoop
Developer/Engineer*, below is the Job description, please feel free to call
me back at 410-525-5082.
*Note:* 4 years of Hadoop is must Overall 8+ Years of candidate is
required, Only for GC’s,USC’s, and H4 EAD’s.
*Role : Hadoop Developer/Engineer*
*Job : Contract*
*Duration : 12 Months*
*Location : Pleasanton, CA*
· Excellent design, organizational, communication, and
· In depth development skills and expert level understanding of
· MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie - 5+ years preferred.
· Strong experience working with different file formats (e.g.
Parquet) and data sources moving data into and out of HDFS.
· Strong skills in development methodologies (Agile, Continuous
Delivery) and programming languages (Java, Shell Scripting, Python).
· Proven background in Distributed Computing, Data Warehousing, ETL
development, and large scale data processing.
· Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
· Experience with back end data processing and databases, both
relational and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Cassandra).
· Hadoop Developer Certification (Cloudera preferred).
· Define practice, strategies, procedures, and standards for Hadoop
· Design, build and support data pipelines that are potentially
exposed to other teams/applications.
· Leverage Hadoop tools (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, UDF, Oozie etc.) as
appropriate to different use cases and scenarios.
· Document design and implementation of data pipelines and usage.
*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.