Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
Position: Network Security Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas or Durham, North Carolina
Duration: 6+ Months
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER*
Network Security Engineer Job Details
Overall Purpose: Design and implement network security solutions for all
phases of network security using Managed Security Services which include,
but are not conclusive of Firewalls, IDS, Proxies and Routers to ensure the
security of Telecommunications and third party client networks.
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
Deliver complex network security solutions in support of customer billable
projects on time and meet business and technical requirements.
Research attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and
Maintain hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols.
Manage security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems.
Provide information to management regarding the negative impact on the
business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to
information and systems.
*Network Security Engineer Mandatory Skills*
- Advanced Layer 3 and Layer 4 Packet Analysis
- Checkpoint, Cisco and Juniper Multi-Services Platforms
- Create process documentation
- Current on network security trends, applications/software/issues
- Evaluate and Implement customer move, add, change, delete requests
- Firewalls TCP/IP
- Identify security incidents and support client remediation
- Information Security standards and practices
- Internet security
- LAN and or WAN routers and switches
- Network security
- Risk analysis
- Routing protocols - BGP - OSPF - STP - IPV6 - MPLS
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Troubleshoot end to end network connectivity using command line tools
- Blue Coat Proxy
- Checkpoint advanced firewall solution design - implementation and
- Checkpoint NG
- Cisco IDS - IPS / Intrusion Detection
- Cisco PIX firewall
- CISSP Certification
- Firewall acceleration and load balancing technologies
- Juniper - Netscreen / Juniper Firewalls
- Client brick firewall
- Security architectures
- Security certification
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.