Hope you are doing good!
Iam pretty much intersted in submitting your profile...
Title:Data Analyst/DWH Architect
Duration :6months plus
Primary Skill: Data Analyst/DWH Architect, SQL,Teradata, Informatica.
Location: Riverview, FL
Experience: 8+ years
The Data Analyst/Architect will be a critical part of our Enterprise Data
Warehouse (EDW) and Business Intelligence organization. This position is a
great career step towards a general BI/Data leadership position for the
right person with a foundation of hands-on technical experience. This
position will be responsible for working with all parties to gather and
synthesize business, functional, and technical requirements for EDW
enhancements as well as new Business Intelligence reports and applications.
The Designer will become knowledgeable in functional areas such as
marketing, customer care, finance, etc. They will be responsible for
driving technical design and execution based upon their knowledge of the
requirements and functional area needs. In addition, this person will help
initiate new projects in the department and help guide these requests
through an existing intake & delivery process. This will be an exciting,
fast-paced ground-floor opportunity as we build out capabilities in data,
reporting, and analytics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Acquire, analyze and translate requirements into functional and technical
designs for architects and developers to build data integration and
• Explore and query data via SQL and use of database catalog tables in
order to learn about and verify understanding of our source-system and data
warehouse data. Use hands on data exploration, other SMEs, and research to
become expert in our data.
• Quickly learn about our source-systems and data, and use that knowledge
to coach and guide our business requestors to create firm and practical
• Document high-level scope, design, process/system flows, user guides,
deployment plans, and business cases.
• Develop and deliver oral and written communications on key findings,
conclusions, and recommendations to business leaders and technical
• Create strong business relationships with partners, vendors and internal
• Manage relationships and collaborate with various internal teams to
identify business opportunities and create innovative solutions.
• Ensure requirements are testable and help create use cases, UAT
scenarios, and test scripts.
• Work with QA teams during functional and end-to-end testing to ensure
product or solution meets design.
• May be responsible for managing a small project end-to-end, including
meeting facilitation, project plan upkeep, status reporting, setting
priorities, and actively engaging project team members throughout the
lifecycle of a project.
• Participate in design sessions, vendor evaluations, business partner
meetings, and status meetings.
Minimum Qualifications and Key Requirements:
• 8+ years experience as an EDW/BI Developer, Data Analyst, Data Modeler or
Systems Analyst; or exposure to other EDW architecture and database
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data-driven requirements
gathering techniques such as Business Dimensional Model and Fact-Qualifier
• Experience in creating reporting wireframes to be qualified by the EDW
model and subsequently built with business intelligence tools.
• Strong SQL and data exploration skills. Ability to read and understand a
data model (ERD diagram). Demonstrated ability to learn about data by using
database catalogs, data models, and direct SQL exploratory queries.
• Strong and demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office – Visio, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Demonstrated ability and interest in quickly learning data and reporting
needs. Preferred background with cable and/or telecommunications industry.
• Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, self-starter,
• Team-oriented and works well in a cross-functional environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
• Enjoys building relationships and collaboration
• Energized by tough challenges
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.