I hope you are doing great.
Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*
*Title: Technical Business Analyst Location: Green Bay, WI Duration: Long
Term ContractMust have 9+ years experience*
The Sr. Technical Business Analyst is responsible for technical and
business analysis of software solutions delivered by software engineers.
The Technical Business Analyst defines requirements for improving processes
and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the
quantification of potential business benefits. The Technical Business
Analyst also plays a role in ensuring software quality, process modeling,
providing advice and guidance and monitoring emerging technologies.
* Conduct investigative work to determine business requirements and specify
effective business processes.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to produce effective strategy studies,
business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
* Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for
achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes,
and associated business risks.
* Discover operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking
effective business solutions through process or automation improvements.
* Work iteratively with stakeholders to identify potential benefits and
available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
combination of industry related professional experience and education
* Working experience in software development and/or testing in an
enterprise web-based system
* Working experience capturing high level business requirements and
decomposing them into user stories or specifications
* Working experience creating use cases, user stories, business
requirements specifications, functional specifications, process flow
* Working experience writing SQL queries
* Working experience communicating, writing, and presenting complex
technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences,
* Working experience in delivering software products in an engineering or
* Working experience in development lifecycle methodologies (e.g.
waterfall, agile, iterative)
* Aptitude for learning new technology configuration and capabilities
* Demonstrated work experience in technology including business analysis,
quality assurance, solution consulting, or other technology experience 2+
*Thanks, Prasad Rao*
Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.