*Dear Associates,*

Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity of  *UI/UX
Architect  *in *Effingham, IL *please share your interest at the earliest

*For your reference below is the position have a look into it.*

*Position:     UI/UX Architect Location :   Effingham, IL Duration:
Contract long term*

*Job Description: *

  Skills : AngularJS, HTML/HTML5, Javascript, JQuery, WebAPI

1 Architect - Azure Architect.(Delivery suggested)

(But my gut feeling is this should require a Information Architect -which a
understanding on UI/UX).

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Phone no: 408-709-1760 <+14087091760> EXT: 9837

Emailid:-  kumar.a...@tresourceinc.com

www.tech-resource.com

1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563