Hope you are doing great..!!!

This is Kiran,

Looking for new opportunity as USA SR. IT RECRUITER.

I do have 3+ years of experience as Sr IT recruiter.

I am eagerly looking for *REMOTE position (Work from Home).*

Kindly find my attached resume and let me know if you need any further

Salary is not concern.

Looking for good opportunity in a reputed organization to prove my talent.

Appreciate your kind response!!

Best Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.