*Title**: **Network Voice Engineer*
*Location: **Fort Collins, CO*
*Terms: **Contract - **6 **+ months/ CTH*
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice/Collaboration or higher
level Ce1tification. -
- Proficient in VoIP infrastructure and protocols- SIP, MGCP, SCCP and
SRTP. Cisco Unified Communication Manager vl0.5 and above. -
- Experience in Cisco Unified Call Manager Express and High Availability
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience providing and implementing network
infrastructures and must have experience developing, operating, and
managing a VoIP environment. -
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks: motivated to improve system design,
performance, and overall user experience. -
- Strong understanding of Network Management implementation and Voice
- Understanding of integrating Cisco Voice networks with other platforms.
- Experience with implementation and management of Cisco Call Manager
- Experience with the implementation and management of Cisco Prime
Collaboration and modules.
- Understanding the interfacing routers/switches with encryption devices.
- Basic understanding of networking protocols, QoS etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.