Hope you are doing good!
I am Saidulu from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly reach me |
Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.
Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a JIRA Admin/Developer.
We have a requirement for a JIRA Admin/Developer
Contract Position: JIRA Admin/Developer
Duration: 6 months with extension Possible
Location: Greenville, SC
Interview: phone or Skype
· Experience in implementing customized JIRA workflows and add-ons
to improve communications and task management
· Set up, administer and support Atlassian Tools such as: JIRA,
Confluence and Service Desk.
· Install, upgrade, integrate and administer Atlassian Tools: JIRA
· Be the expert go-to person for Atlassian Tools.
· Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows,
screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
· Use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons for
extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools
· Manage permissions for the Atlassian Tools, including project
wide and issue/space/repository access.
· Architect creative solutions to complex problems, validate the
business requirements with stakeholders and provide the optimal IT solution
· Determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA and JIRA Agile setup and
process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet
· Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to
provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful
operational/performance metrics and status reports.
· Provide User Management and support of JIRA.
· Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project
· Setup reports, dashboards and filters as well as utilize third
party add-ons in JIRA and Confluence.
· Create development / testing version of JIRA to test new
workflows and modifications to existing workflows.
· Schedule and coordinate maintenance for critical systems.
· Prepare and present projects to supervisor and possible other
· Provide JIRA training as needed.
· Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and
· Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience working with the
Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a
· Workflow design and implementation
· Energetic and ability to work in a fast changing dynamic agile
environment; strong work ethic with good time management.
· Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to
determine potential areas of improvement.
· JIRA framework
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Solutions oriented.
· Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with
internal and external contacts at all levels.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience with Numara/BMC FootPrints.
· Experience with data and workflow migrations to JIRA from other
· Experience with JIRA Timesheet add-on software.
· Can work well with people.
· A positive work attitude including a willingness to work longer
hours during peak periods.
Thanks & Regards,
*Saidulu Nayakapu | Araucaria Enterprises LLC
6002 Cypress Ct, Alpharetta, GA 30005, USA | Work: 1-404-424-4131
*This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipients of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all
copies of this message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this message
or any attachments is prohibited a**and may be unlawful*
*Can I have below details from consultant for client submissionFull Name :
Phone no : Email : Current location (City and State): last 4 digit
of SSN : Availability : Visa status , expiry date : Month & Year of
entering US : Education details , University & year of passing :
DOB:Total experience:Total US Experience:Available for F2F(yes/no):*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.