Please share your resume at de...@tresourceinc.com
*Role: MS Exchange Server Admin/Architect*
*Location: Atlanta, GA *
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Interview Process: phone + F2F*
*MS Exchange Server Admin/Architect *
· 5+ years of experience MS Exchange Admin/Architect experience
· Experience administrating and maintaining operations of MS
Exchange Server including:
o Working with email aliases
o Different types of Libraries
o Mail server
o Domain control
o Improving system designs, features, functionality
o Maintaining security levels on databases
o Disaster Recovery
· Experience administering an Exchange enterprise environment with
a user base of 300+
· Strong knowledge of creating aliases mailboxes that can resided
on other domains with in the exchange server environment
· Experience providing proactive technical support and problem
· Strong knowledge with Active Directory, VPN, Cisco clients, hubs,
switches, routers and RSA soft/hardware Tokens in an enterprise environment.
· Sound knowledge of server administration tools within Exchange
*NICE TO HAVE:*
· Experience with Microsoft 365
· Experience with Proofpoint
*Technology Resource Group*
*1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563*
*Phone: **+1 408-709-1760 x 9869/+1 408-933-9547*
*E-mail:* *de...@tresourceinc.com <de...@tresourceinc.com>** |WEB:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.