We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: EDI Consultant/Tech Lead*
*Location: Auburn Hills, MI*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id during submission*
*Essential Skills *
EDI, GENTRAN, MQ, CGI, COBOL, JCL, FTP, DB2
• Has worked as a developer for above tools/technologies in at least in 2-3
• Has experience of creating EDI X12 or EDIFACT Maps in any EDI mapper.
• Understanding user requirements and enhancement requests for development
• Ability to install and configure above mentioned tools in project
• Ability in supporting multi-tier application architecture
• Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects
• Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts
• Proven expertise in writing ‘good’ code & experience in multi-tiered
support projects Exposure to Sterling products mentioned below –
1. Sterling Integrator (Gentran Integration Suite) 2. Sterling File Gateway
3. Sterling Secure Proxy 4. Sterling Control Center 5. Sterling
B2B - Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Experience (Years) 8-10
The Technical Lead/Developer will be responsible to: - Administer trading
partner accounts and trading relationships on the Sterling Gentran based
B2B hub. - Has experience of working on EDI X12 and EDIFACT standards - Has
experience in setting up accounts and file transport protocols. -
Experience with testing protocol and network connectivity with trading
partners, assisting with testing B2B hub and network changes, and create
procedures and system documentation - Strong design, development and
support experience in using technology stack mentioned below: 1. EDI 2.
GENTRAN 3. MQ 4. CGI 5. COBOL 6. JCL 7. FTP 8. DB2
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.