Look for Telecom domain experience.
Greetings for the day!!!
This is Mowseen from Libsys Inc ; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP...Reply to
*Role : Technical Business Analyst with Jira*
*Location : Denver CO.*
*Duration : 6 months + possible extension*
As a technical business analyst on the Network Standardization project:
· Improve Engineering and Network hand-off processes and
define consistent deliverables between organizations throughout the
Project Life Cycle.
· Develop Business Requirements, detailed Functional
Specifications, understand Technical Data Mapping, Process Flows, Use
Cases, Test Data, Test Plans, etc
· Define, gather and perform data mapping based on customer
requirements to work with development team to meet requirements
· Coordinate and formulate business documentation in support
of implementation of new business processes/procedures
· Coordinate with stakeholders, application developers, data
analysts, and supervisor on projects. This includes responsibility for
document sign-off processes, coordinating necessary meetings, and
communicating with business owners.
· Provide support including testing and documenting of systems
or business process/change management.
· Very workflow intensive - identify constraints, improve them
· Update JIRA site to align with workflows, build additional workflows
· Work with JIRA admin team to implement the workflows
· Maintain all project documentation and project workspace in
Chalk web based collaboration tool
· Flexibility to meet and exceed company and client expectations
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with two-four years
of consulting and/or relevant work experience or a Master's degree
with 0-3 years of work experience
• Cable and Telecom Domain Knowledge required. Minimum of 4 years experience
• Have experience in data retrieving from SQL Server, Oracle and My
SQL using flat files, accessing the database required
• Work experience in SAS or Informatica
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to meet and exceed company and client expectations
• Demonstrate ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership,
enthusiasm and innovation
• High level of written and oral communication in the English language
• Demonstrate poise, confidence and professional maturity to interface
with senior-level executives in a clear and concise manner
• Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multi-task assignments
• Open to travel 100%
• Demonstrate an interest in the IT
• Experience in a consulting and/or IT environment is preferred
*Mowseen Mohammad* | Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct 630-303-9917 FREE
Office 630-799-1556 FREE | Fax 630-689-5724
*mowse...@libsysinc.com <mowse...@libsysinc.com>**| *www.LibsysInc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.