*Greetings for the day!!*
Please let me know if you are interested for the below requirement.
Please send resume at *kir...@streamitechnologies.com
<kir...@streamitechnologies.com>* or reach me at *267-328-4043*
*Job Title: Middleware Systems Administrator*
*Job Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 12+ month’s contract*
*Need local who can do In person interview*
*Timings:* Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Must be available for on-call
during evening, nights, weekends and holidays.
*Description: *The Application Support Analyst is primarily responsible for
supporting multiple functional rich high availability business applications
and highly demanding business users. Additional responsibilities include
but not limited to trouble-shooting complex issues, managing critical
incidents and bridge calls, problem analysis, process improvement,
automating repetitive tasks, maintaining knowledge base and documentation.
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in application middleware administration in
technologies related to the web (Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc)
· Experience supporting Java apps in a production environment
· Unix experience (on Linux or Sun Solaris) including scripting
· Knowledge of web hosting infrastructure components and web technologies
· Understanding of the network, security and database environments that
web applications are built around
· Understanding of networking, firewall, and traffic management
· Understanding of TCP/IP concepts
· Working knowledge of application and web security controls
· Experience with any of the listed technologies preferred: FogLight,
Remedy Incident Management, LDAP or Active Directory, F5 BigIP load
balancer, Internet Web Caching, Web Analytics, Adobe CQ5
· Experience working in an Agile environment desired
· Working knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest, CVS, or other source control
· Database experience including SQL knowledge
· Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
· Ability to effectively document knowledge and train others
· Well-developed analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution skills,
including the ability to analyze complex situations
· Excellent inter-personal skills including strong facilitation and
· High level of initiative and ownership mentality
· Four year degree
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.