Hope you are doing good !!
Please go through the requirement if you feel comfortable reply me with
profiles at *vijen...@clamatisinc.com <vijen...@clamatisinc.com>*
*Job Title :**Senior SAS Advanced Programmer*
*Location :**Dover, NH*
*Duration :3+ Months*
*DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES :*
· The consultant will be responsible for statistical analysis, data
management and validation of data integrity for student level assessment
· Helps create and implement Statistical Analysis standards,
ensures standards are understood and achieved.
· Helps define new processes and systems to support Statistical
· Provides technical support for work assignments and provides
supervision to ensure tasks are understood and deadlines are met.
*QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL*
· The consultant must have knowledge and experience manipulating
large-scale data files used in Education (preferrably K-12 assessment,
longitudinal data) environments.
· Six (6) years of experience in data or statistical analysis, and
one (1) year of experience as a supervisor or mentor are required.
· Experience developing reports and content with SAS 9.4 including:
§ Apply and demonstrate expertise with efficient DATA step, SQL
programming, ODS and SAS Macro programming.
§ Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming
(i.e., use of SQL pass-through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro
language for use in making code more efficient, Output Delivery System
(ODS) and Proc Transpose.
§ MS-SQL Server experience is preferred.
§ Good written and spoken communications skills in English and
· Make decisions for assigned contracts that follow established
department protocols and standards, and make decisions for non-standard
situations when following department best practices and inform the Manager
· Regularly interact with all functions within Research and
Analysis and other Measured Progress divisions, such as Client Services,
Scoring, and OIT, and is represent the interests of the Statistical
· Interact with external clients to gather requirements for
· Interact with department managers and program managers to ensure
data accuracy and Timeliness
· Provide support to statistical analysts needing to resolve data
issues and problems
· Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external for
· Collaborate with client divisions to ensure deliverables and
deadlines are understood and met
· Provide input into systems, procedures, and quality assurance
policies for the statistical analysis department
· Supervise, train, and assign tasks within assigned contracts to
· Assist statistical analysts in the execution, monitoring, and
modification of SAS programs
· Participate in meetings with external clients as required by
· Assist Statistical analysts with daily activities to meet program
· Provide statistical support, including sampling definition and
selection, for other Measured Progress divisions
· Analyze data and interpret results for contract and research
projects under the guidance of staff psychometricians
*Thanks & Regards *
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Email: vijen...@clematisinc.com <pra...@clematisinc.com>*
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.