Hi ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the MN, is currently seeking a* Sitecore
Admin *resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job
description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

Title:* Sitecore Admin*

Location: Bloomington, MN

Duration: 3+ Month Contract

•             Experience with Sitecore in an admin role

•             Experience with Sitecore Commerce Server is Required

•             Strong communication skills are needed for this role

•             Windows server side web application experience

•             Nice to have: Coveo

•             Nice to have: Experience Manager

•             Sitecore Administrator Certification is highly preferred

•             Must have Sitecore 7.2 or newer

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Desk: * (470)  202-9100