Hi ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the PA , is currently seeking a Java
Developer resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

Role      : *PowerBuilder Business Analyst*

Location: Hershey, PA

Duration: 3+ Months Contract

• 8+ years of Experience as a Business Analyst on PowerBuilder projects

• Gathering requirements

• Technical & functional familiarity with PowerBuilder

•  Solid experience with/understanding of PowerBuilder 12.5.2 – Classic

•  Oracle i9 experience

•  PFC (PowerBuilder Foundation Classes)

• Oracle PL/SQL

• Good written and verbal communication skills

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Desk: * (470)  202-9100