My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *OAM Consultant *with our Direct Client. Kindly
have a look at the below position and let me know if this is something you
would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to

*Title: OAM* *Consultant*

*Location: Richfield, MN*

*Duration: Long Term*

*NOTE: Need H1b copy. *

*Job Description:  *

·         Ability to conduct Consulting engagements, do requirements
gathering from customers, understand business need and articulate

·         Negotiation, Presentation Skills should be apt to showcase
technology depth and breadth of the organization.

·         Ability to map to the right stakeholders,
multivendor/practice/party coordination.

·         Proactive approach towards generating downstream business revenue
by analyzing the as is business of the customer. Account Mining to generate

*AM Pre-requisite:*

·         Should have basic understanding on the Access Management concepts
like Authentications, Authorizations etc.

·         Ability to install and configure AM products

·         Good understanding of the Web Servers and the Web Agents Tool

·         Should have minimum one year experience in Oracle Access

·         Should have installed and configured OAM.

*Experience Range:* 1-3 in OAM

Satyam Reddy

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,