*Title**: Sr. **Network Engineer*
*Location: **Franklin Lakes, NJ*
*Terms: Contract 12+ months / CTH*
- Looking for 9+ year of network and data centre deployment.
- Should have expert knowledge on F5 and Netscaler load balancer.
- Should have strong scripting knowledge on TCL language to write iRules
on F5 load balancer.
- Must have good technical Knowledge in handling Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000
and 2000 Series of Switches.
- Good Technical knowledge on L3/L2 Switching and VRF concepts.
- Should have basic understanding about the application architecture
- Should have good knowledge on major Routing protocols – OSPF, BGP &
- Should have good experience creating Network technical documentation
- Should be able to work on tight product deadlines with minimum
- Project Management
- Provide team support and process improvements through individual
- Handles escalations
- Participate in routine Project meetings
- Provide regular updates to the project management team and highlight
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites
workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and
effectiveness of IT core LAN/WAN operations.
- Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities
encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical
product documentation, up-gradation & site coordination.
- Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.