Hope you doing fine.
Kindly share the profiles for the below requirement.
Skills : Incident Management
Location : West Chester, Pennsylvania
*Hourly Rate ($): $50 (PLEASE Make sure the skills in the jd are with the
consultant and send the resumes)*
Leads all Sev1 and 2 outages – takes control, directs, redirects
individuals, gets all required people on the bridge, is responsive and
• Reviews SAMS verbiage and drives for it to be sent within 15 mins,
tracks Brouha creation and all updates to it, drives LS individuals
• Keeps track of all outages (including Sev 3 and 4) during that shift
• Keeps track of left shift opportunities during outages
• Distributes individuals for various tasks during the shift including
but not limited to bridge mgmt., reports, shift left activities..etc and
tracks their performance
• Validates reports that go out from the team
• Monitors the alert queue and pushes agents to work/close incidents
• Watches radiation board and any trends in alerts which may cause an
• Keeps track of alerts that are noise, automation tools usage
• Implements any new processes or changes in processes
• Provides feedback to individuals on quality, process gaps,
• Generates performance reports for the shift
• Ensures all incidents(Brouha and SI’s) opened by individuals in the
shift are closed or have legitimate reasons for being open
• Hands over the shift to the next lead with all required updates
• The lead present in the US day shift needs to have information on all
outages in all 3 shifts for the daily scrum call at 9 AM ET
*Tiru Moorthy *
One Tiffany Pointe, #106
Systems Software Solutions Inc. D/b/a 3S USA INC.
Office *:**630-506-6115*| Fax *630 -246-6624*
t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ | LinkedIn
*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*
*It is a must to provide H1 COPY for H1b visa holders for submission.*
*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.