Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation ASAP.

VBA (Visual Basic) Developer

Alexandria, VA

6+ Months

Any Visa is OK !!

Face-To-Face Required !!

The right candidates must have *experience creating custom ribbons in
Microsoft Word* using Open Office XML

Requirements :

-        Three years on-shore experience as a Visual Basic (VBA) developer
-        Direct experience writing Macros for Microsoft applications
-        Knowledge of the Office Word components and technologies like Open
Office XML, and Javascript API for word
-        Experience creating custom ribbon controls, add-ins and wizards
within Microsoft word
-        Experience integrating Office components with cross platform
applications developed in HTML5, Java REST API

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Jawla
Source Infotech Inc.

phone: 609-945-0817