Hi   ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the* PA* , is currently seeking a  *Sr Java
Developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

Title       :      *Sr Java Developer*

Duration:       6+ Months Contract

Location:       Harrisburg, PA

•             8+ years IT experience developing and supporting enterprise

•             4+ years as a Technical Lead/Mentor

•             8+ years working with Java/J2EE

•             5+ years working with DB2 or Oracle

•             2+ years working with IBM RSA development IDE

•             2+ years working with IBM Rational Clear Quest and Clear Case

•             1+ years working with Crystal Reports

•             Prior experience working on state projects

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Desk: * (470)  202-9174