Hello Folks,

Hope you’re doing well!!

Please find below  requirement that we have with our client, if you are
interested please share your resume along with your contact details,.

Reply to ravi.n...@nityo.com

* Position: *Workday Techno Functional

*Location: *Austin, TX

*Duration: *Long term

- 10+ years of experience in HCM package maintenance, support,
- At least 3+ years of experience in Workday HCM as a techno functional
- Should have worked on Workday support and maintenance projects
- Need to have hands-on experience in EIB, Cloud Connector, Workday Studio
- Should have created and maintained Workday integrations
- Should have created reports using Workday Report writer
- Needs to have experience analyzing, rolling out, testing Workday updates

Thanks & Regards

*Ravi Negi*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2155

Fax :   609 799 5746